Wild Brushable Mohair Yarn
From Little Oke Dolls
- Brushable mohair is intended to be crocheted into a cap, then the fine mohair fibers brushed out to create the hair style.
- 78% mohair, 19% wool, 3% nylon.
- 30 gram, 1.07 oz. skein is approximately 54 meters, enough to make the cap.
- Click to see instructions on making a brushed mohair cap.
- All yarns are safety certified and carry European EN71, 2 and 3 Toy Safety Certification. All have REACH certification with a color fastness of 4 and above
Crochet Hook - size J
Crochet hooks to crochet yarn into a cap for dolls. Please see our free online crocheted cap instructions under the yarn section. Aluminum for long lasting use.
A carding blender that works well for brushing out Wild Brushable Mohair cap hair styles. An inexpensive version of a larger carders, working surface is about 1 x 2 inches, great for working on doll heads. Single brush.
Swatch Card - DollyMo
Short pieces of DollyMo mohair yarn colors on a card for color matching.