NZ Corriedale Wool Roving -- Candy
- This combed, soft and fine New Zealand corriedale wool roving works for all felting projects, and is comfortable next to the skin.
- 27-30 micron fiber, staple length approx. 11cm (4.25 in.).
- One ounce is about a 2 yard length of 1-2" thick wool roving.
- Scoured (washed) using an environmentally-friendly, biodegradable detergent.
- Free of any harmful or toxic chemicals,dyes are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 compliant.
- Responsibly and sustainably raised, pasture fed sheep.
- For exact color matching, please order sample card.
Item # - 501-cup - priced below