Undyed NZ Corriedale Wool Roving -- Sheeps Brown
The same quality as our dyed NZ Corriedale wool roving, but in natural colors. It felts well, wet or needle felting.
Dark sheep's brown - a heathery brown.
- 27-30 micron fiber, staple length approx. 11cm (4.25 in.).
- One ounce is about a 2 yard length of 1-2" thick roving.
- Scoured (washed) using an environmentally-friendly, biodegradable detergent.
- Free of any harmful or toxic chemicals.
- Responsibly and sustainably raised, pasture fed sheep.
Item # - 501-unb - priced below