Fine Merino Wool Roving -- Teal
Merino wool roving is perfect for needle felting and nuno felting projects that will be worn close to the skin.
- Merino wool fiber is the finest and silkiest of our dyed wool rovings.
- 21-22 micron fiber, staple length approx. 7.5 cm (3 ins)
- One ounce is about a yard and a half of 1-2" thick roving.
- One pound is about a volleyball-sized amount of roving.
- Sustainably and humanely farmed, free of harmful chemials. Dyes certified to meet OKEO TEK-100, product classes 1 and 2.
- For exact color matching, please order sample card.
Item # - 507 tea - priced below