- 21-22 micron fiber, staple length approx. 7.5 cm (3 ins)
- One ounce is about a yard and a half of 1-2″ thick roving.
- One pound is about a volleyball-sized amount of roving.
- Sustainably and humanely farmed, free of harmful chemicals. Dyes certified to meet OKEO TEK-100, product classes 1 and 2.
- For exact color matching, please order a swatch card.
Fine Merino Wool RovingMerino
$2.75 – $39.95
What a rainbow of gorgeous colors! Our Merino wool roving is the finest and silkiest of our dyed roving. It is perfect for needle felting, wet felting, and nuno felting projects and spinning into yarn that can be worn close to the skin.
Ounce, 4 ounces, Pound
|Merino Wool Roving Colors||
Natural, White, Black, Charcoal, Gray, Glacier, Silver, Mink, Cabbage Rose, Vanilla, Cafe au Lait, Mocha, Oak, Brown, Bitter Chocolate, Camel, Banana Cream, Yellow, Golden, Squash, Mustard, Olive, Pine, Bottle Green, Fern, Chartreuse, Kiwi, Mint, Jade, Turquoise Green, Blue Green, Tartan, Teal, Turquoise, Navy, Blue, Aqua, Pale Blue, Hyacinth, Lavender, Plum, Violet, Lilac, Purple, Eggplant, Wine, Ruby, Berry, Fuchsia, Camellia, Pink, Neon Pink, Salmon, Watermelon, Begonia, Orange, Tangerine, Rust, Tomato, Red, Cinnabar, Autumn, Queen of Hearts, Pink Party, Rainbow, Berry Swirl, Galaxy, Ocean, Pacific, Serenity, Forest, Zippy Zebra