- 27-30 micron fiber, staple length approx. 11cm (4.25 in.).
- One ounce is about a 2 yard length of 1-2″ thick wool roving.
- Scoured (washed) using an environmentally-friendly, biodegradable detergent.
- Free of any harmful or toxic chemicals,dyes are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 compliant.
- Responsibly and sustainably raised, pasture fed sheep.
- For exact color matching, please order sample card.
NZ Corriedale Wool RovingIndividual Colors NZ Corriedale
$2.00 – $38.95
This combed, soft and fine New Zealand Corriedale wool roving works for all felting projects, and is comfortable next to the skin.
|NZ Corriedale Wool Roving Colors||
White, Black, Espresso, Brown, Cocoa, Storm Front, Gray, Silver, Plum, Deep Purple, Lilac, Raspberry, Deep Magenta, Violet, Boysenberry, Navy, Cobalt, Blue, Cornflower, Sky, Cerulean, Alexandrite, Aqua, Fir, Dusty Jade, Emerald, Fern, Citrus, Soft Green, Celadon, Sage, Custard, Buttercup, Gold, Amber, Marigold, Tangerine, Peach, Rust, Red, Ruby, Hothouse Rose, Salmon, Coral – limited qty, Soft Pink, Papaya Whip, Undyed Sheep's Gray, Undyed Sheep's Brown, Undyed Natural (Off White)