Core Fiber Carded Wool
Bio-Wool and Silky Wool Stuffing
Thank you for understanding!
Silky Wool Core Fiber Carded Wool
- A more economical carded wool roving, recommended for needle felting.
- Core fiber is used to fill the inside of felted objects where color is not important.
- This is very soft and silky wool batting with long, quality staple fibers.
- A little more 'sheepy' smell than the Bio wool.
- Natural offwhite.
Bio Wool Core Fiber
This high quality, U.S.A grown wool is blended specifically for extra softness and resilience. 30% organic content. OKEO TEK certified Standard 100, guaranteed to be free of harmful or toxic substances.
A more economical wool, recommended for wet felting. Core fiber is used to fill the inside of felted objects where color is not important.
- PROPER GRAZING METHODS: Growers rotate pastures to prevent overgrazing and soil erosion. Proper grazing creates a higher quality wool and protects the health of the sheep
- PREDATOR FRIENDLY: Trained sheep dogs guard the flock. Natural predators are not poisoned, trapped, or shot.
- HEALTHY VETERINARY PRACTICES: Only certain kinds of medications and supplements can be used to treat the sheep. Sheep raised in open pastures are healthier and require less vet care.
- FIELDS PROTECTED FROM PESTICIDES: No use of herbicides and pesticides on fields where the sheep will be grazing. Wool is spot tested to ensure that no harmful chemicals have been used.
- OPPOSE CHEMICAL PROCESSING OF THE WOOL: This wool is not carbonized (dipped in strong acid to dissolve residual matter), dipped (at many farms, sheep are dipped in pesticides), or bleached.
- SHEEP FRIENDLY: Highly skilled shearing crews trained to shear the sheep with as much care and as harmlessly as possible.